NEW INCREMENTAL PROGRAMMABLE ENCODER TISP58//TISPW58 FROM 1 TO 65536 PPR!
- Incremental resolution: user-programmable from 1 up to 65536 PPR
- Counting direction: can be set by user
- Zero pulse: the position can be defined by the user through a pushbutton on the encoder housing
- Output voltage: selectable by user
- Encoder programming: by means of the classical RS232 serial port or simple USB to RS232 adapter (no need for custom expensive adapters)
- Available with different mechanical setup (solid shaft, blind shaft, through hole shaft)
- Device diagnostics through signaling led on the encoder housing
- Warehouse optimization — Ideal solution for different applications that require one single encoder model means one mechanical setup with different resolutions.
- Lead times reduction — greater timeliness in maintenance services with a costs related reduction)
- Costs reduction for downtime – time to configure the encoder up to your needs, have a single model for different applications.
- Easiest procedure for setting the zero set for the equipment – zero pulse position can be set directly by the user.